Welcome and reference to the video in next topic (needs title)
Order Management in Zuora
What Is an Order?
What’s in it for You?
Topic 1: Introduction to Administration Settings
Topic 2: Getting to Administration Settings
Topic 3: Administration Settings Page
Topic 4: Setting Security Policies
Topic 5: Manage Roles
Topic 6: Manage All Users
Topic 7: Manage Tenant Profile
Topic 8: Manage Data Access Control
Topic 9: Manage External SMTP Server
Key Features of Orders
Check Your Understanding
For More Information
2. Zuora Orders: An Introduction
Self-Paced: for Zuora administrators or anyone responsible for administering Zuora on behalf of their organization.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how Zuora Orders can be used to create new subscriptions and make changes to existing subscriptions.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain what Zuora Orders is
- Describe the benefits of managing subscriptions with Orders
- Identify the key capabilities of Order Actions
Your company's configuration of Zuora may be different from the one you'll see in this course. As a result, some fields and options displayed in this course will be different from those displayed in your Zuora tenant.
- Introduction to Zuora
- Basics of Product Catalog (in the Zuora Product Fundamentals Learning Path)
- Basics of Customer Accounts (in the Zuora Product Fundamentals Learning Path)
Click the Enter button above to start.