This Learning Path is designed for anyone in any role (e.g., Sales Rep, Product Marketing, Billing and Accounts Manager, IT Administrator, Developer) who wants to understand how Zuora's functionality meets the needs of companies with a subscription business.
A subscription business model requires addressing several challenges that may occur at different phases of the subscription lifecycle. To gain a basic understanding of how Zuora helps address these challenges, we recommend you complete all self-paced courses included in this Learning Path (listed below).
- Introduction to Zuora
- Basics of Product Catalog
- Basics of Customer Accounts
- Basics of Subscriptions
- Basics of Amendments
- Basics of Billing Operations
- Basics of Payment Operations
- Administration Settings
- Basics of Notifications
- Zuora Reporting: An Introduction
- Zuora Finance: An Introduction
- Zuora's Object Model
- Overview of Zuora Central
- Six Engines of Zuora Platform
- How Zuora Fits Into The Customer's Landscape - Zuora's System Architecture
It'll take approximately 6.5 hours to complete all courses in the Learning Path.